one thing I will never understand is how normal people are unaffected by movies or books I mean when they watch a movie or finish a book they say “well that was a good movie/book” and they move on while I have an existentional crisis and question the whole universe
- Gloria Goodfellow: You can't just go 'round killing people just because you don't approve of them!
- Grace Hawkins: You know, that's what my doctors used to say. It was the one point we could never agree on.
Names and Recipes
The sync for the second gif is really remarkable.
Reasons I love the film Salmon Fishing in the Yemen:
- 1. Ewan McGregor gets to use his Scottish accent.
- 2. Best retort ever - "up his arse with a meter ruler"
- 3. I just love Emily Blunt.
- 4. They use Glenbogle Estate! (Monarch of the Glen).
- 5. The Sheikh's eyes are mesmerizing.
- 6. The soundtrack is so random but works.
- 7. Ewan McGregor's smile just melts my heart. So privileged to have seen it in the flesh.
- 8. Kristin Scott-Thomas' character is hilarious.
- 9. It's just beautiful and wonderful and well done.
OH MY FUCKING GOD
I probably have, like, 100 pairs of shoes. That’s a pretty healthy shoe situation. I keep them in boxes with Polaroids on the front. That’s how much of a shoe weirdo I am.
Kate Walsh (via katewalsh)
Epic organisation skills right there.
Page 1 of 54